Wednesday 8 January 2014

Happy 2014!!


Image found on pinterest



Happy New Year!!

Wow! 2014!!!  I always find the start of a new year quite strange. It's exciting and scary (?) at the same time. It's sort of a chance to 'start again',  learn from the mistakes experiences from the previous year and of course, there I say it make some resolutions. I stumbled across this quote/image by Oprah (love this woman), on Pinterest and I had to feature it in my first 2014 post as it pretty much sums up all what I have just said about the start of a new year.





Do I have any resolutions? Hell yes! a list that includes a mixture of blogging goals, career goals, health and diet improvements, oh and a few style resolutions. Now let's just hope I can actually keep them!

What are some of your 2014 resolutions xx











No comments:

Post a Comment