Thursday 8 May 2014

Dancing Queen


A few weeks ago, I dug out one of my favourite body con dresses, (I love a body con), along with a badass pair of heels and pink Lippy, to go out dancing with a group of my lovely girls.

After a long week at work, we all just wanted to let our hair down and dance until the early hours of the morning.... I guess what we used to do when we were 18 ( sigh).

A fun night it was; cue a ridiculous amount of shots, way too many cocktails and dancing hard to the ridiculous amount of tunes the DJ was spinning! 

The Shoes

These shoes are probably one of the comfiest pair of heels I own! I was dancing in them the whole night, my feet didn't feel like they were going to fall off,  and trust me when I say I was busting out some serious moves in these beauties.

 I got these shoes for Christmas, last year and I think they as fierce as hell, easily taking an outfit  from simple to standout!


The Dress

Excuse the blurriness of these pics, they were taken with my iphone.

This dress is by Julian McDonald. It was given to me a few years ago. I hadn't worn it for a while, simply because I forgot I had it. But as soon as I rediscovered it and slipped it on, I felt like the cat for cream. It is actually silver metallic and as a girl who wasn't blessed in the boob's department, the bust area is lightly padded so no bra is required, thank you.




Are you a fan of bodycon dresses?

No comments:

Post a Comment