Wednesday 18 April 2012

The Issue Magazine

Last month I wrote a blog post on the preview of the Marni for H&M collection for a lovely on line fashion site called  The Issue magazine. They have recently launched their fab on line fashion magazine.

Visit the website and whilst youre there please have a read of my TWO publications; Show me the Marni Marni! and I heart the 1920s. Both my posts can be searched for by typing the above titles in the search box on the site.

http://theissuemagazine.com/

I would LOVE to know you thoughts, what did you think of the Marni collab, what has been your fave collaboration to date?



Do you love the 1920s as much as I do?  do you own a flapper dress, did you see the film 'The  Artist'?

4 comments:

  1. I love the Marni collection and everytime H & M collaborate with a high-end designer, I'm so excited! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I wonder who will be next.....hmmm xxx

      Delete
  2. saw the movie. all costumes were great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most def they were! thanks for your commnets.

    ReplyDelete