Sunday 23 December 2012

My bargain from my week at the clothes show


Finding a bargain is a great feeling, especially when it's something you actually need.

Those that follow me on twitter and facebook will know that 2 weeks ago I went to The Clothes show live for 5 fun filled days with Sleek Makeup (who I now work for as PR Assistant). I had the BEST time working with the rest of the Sleek MakeUp marketing team, met loads of cool people such as VV Brown and Zainab (winner of styled to rock),  discovered GREAT vintage brands such as Wanderland boutique and Everours. I got to to meet so many lovely bloggers," sleekers" ( sleek makeup fans) and of course I got to do a little.... just a little bit of shopping.
Me with the fab Zainab, winner of Styled to Rock

Me and  the super cool; Annaliese Dayes

Me and the lovely VV Brown



On I think it was day 2, It occurred to me that I was desperately in need of a hand bag that I could carry around with me to PR appointments whilst at the show. I already had a massive bag with me that contained all sorts of stuff inside (change of shoes, press releases, magazines, make up, water, the list goes on) but it was becoming a bit of a hassle to drag around with me.

So you can imagine my delight when I came across a cute bag at the Oxfam stand, and now imagine me clapping my hands and screeching when I saw the very purse friendly tag of £5.

So without further delay please meet (one) of my bargains from my week at the clothes show.






What do you think of my latest bargain baby, cute don't you think?

Merry Christmas!x

2 comments:

  1. Hiya!! It was lovely to meet you at the clothes show, and nice to see you had a Fabulous weekend!

    Hannah xxx
    www.anewadditionblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love VV Brown, she seems like such a cool person! xx

    ReplyDelete