Sunday 17 February 2013

Happy LFW

Helllooo peeps,

Ahhhh I just LOVE fashion week season! The frenzy, the parties, the inspiration and of course the fashion!!

I tend to look forward to the same shows each season such as Sass and Bide, Henry Holland, Felder Felder, Matthew Williamson, Peter Pilotte, Burberry and Topshop Unique.

My favourite shows  from day 1 were Sass and Bide and Felder Felder.



Sass and Bide
It is refreshing to see a AW collection with pops of bright colours as 'typically ' AW colours tend to be dark and a little dull. I remember when I used to be a  fashion buyer (sign),  when we were planning our colours for our AW range we always went for oxblood, black, teal and a splash of red, so this is why I probably fell in love with Sass and Bide's collection as it included pops of yellow which is such a refreshing and uplifting colour. Although overall the collection was beautiful, so many stand out pieces such as the maxi knitted dresses and the Grecian maxi were divine!


Yellow trousers? yes please!




Stunning knitwear

Grecian goddess


Felder Felder
Hello slick leather/latex trousers! I have been swooning over the trousers in this collection since Friday and the velvet maxi coat. The collection had a sort of rock and rock vibe going on and it is definitely a very wearable collection. The Felder girls did well!









Other shows that  made me go wild were PPQ and Jean-Pierre Braganza ( from day 1)








Topshop unique and Preen have been my highlights from today and the Rihanna for River Island collection from yesterday. (post to follow)

What have been your favourite shows so far?




No comments:

Post a Comment