Monday 18 February 2013

Pure Jeanuis!

Happy Monday! Ha, I only say that as the sun is shining as I normally hate Mondays. Now don't get it twisted I am well aware that it is still cold lol but after weeks of London town being so damn cold; the snow and icy, annoying weather we had a few weeks ago and then rain before that or was it after?! it was nice to wake up and see the sun beaming through my window!!

Call me crazy but I took a chance and left home today with out a coat, but that was due to the fact that my meetings were close to home and that as I had a day off I would be back before the temperature drops.

I teamed my beloved black roll neck (which I have become slightly attached to lately) layered under  a sequin number, boyfriend jeans and a pair of kick- ass shoes that had there first outing today!!

You will rarely catch me in jeans but there are days, like today when I quite fancied wearing them.  Denim is set to be a huge trend for SS13 ranging from skinny to flare to slim leg. How will you be wearing yours?





Outfit

Shoes- Topshop
Jeans- Jasper Conran
Sequin top- Vintage
Hat-H&M
Roll neck- Warehouse
Bag- my mum's
Sunglasses: H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment