Sunday 21 July 2013

Introducing Ocean Pacific


Every once in a while a gal needs to get away from the big city and have a mini break, so in 2 weeks’ time, I am off to Nice for a short break. I am soooooo looking forward to chillaxing on the beach, sipping on a 1, 2 or 3 Pina  Colada (my holiday tipple), whilst I flick through a huge pile of magazines and finally get to finish reading a book that I started reading so long ago. I started reading this book MONTHS ago and I think I might need to even go back to the beginning as I am pretty sure I have forgotten the plot. (Yes, its that bad). Obviously this in an excuse to snap up a new bikini or two (hee hee, any excuse right).

Recently a new US lifestyle brand was brought to my attention, the brand goes by the name of Ocean Pacific (or OP) and they are sell the cutest retro bikini’s; think playful, bright and printed beauties. The great news is there products are debit card/credit card friendly! I'm talking as cheap as £5.99 for a bikini top and if you are quick enough you can snap up a bikini set for.... £2 in the summer sales. (hooray!)

Ocean Pacific is exclusively stocked in Sports direct on-line and in store.


Below are my faves that will be coming along with me in my spotty suitcase.



























No comments:

Post a Comment