Wednesday 24 July 2013

Park life

Last Saturday I found myself up at crazy o clock ( for a Saturday) and in a park surrounded by a bunch of cool guys and girls, all dressed up in retro garms, bopping their heads along to the soulful sounds of a amazing up and coming singer. Why was I here? Well just incase you didn't get the memo, I am also a budding stylist, and I was on a shoot- my first music video shoot for Chantelle  ( backing singer of Maverick Sabre). The video was for her first single as a solo artist.
  
The brief I was given was to find bright  outfits ( including accessories ) that had a late 60s/ early 70s vibe. 

The shoot was sooooo my much fun, and I fell in love with the guy who played the grandad in the video!! He is probably the most stylish grandad I've ever met. 

The single is due to be released soon so look out for it, but for now here are some photos from the shoot.








No comments:

Post a Comment