Sunday 31 March 2013

Super stripes

Happy Easter!

Hands up if you have eaten way too much chocolate today? Ha, I have been scoffing all day (someone move the chocolates away from me!) but to be fair I did give up chocolate for lent, yes really!! so that meant 40 days with out my fave treat and I wont lie it was sooo hard!!!

So according to my calendar today is supposed to be the first day of Summer, but today was as cold as ice! I wore this outfit to Easter Sunday dinner with the fam. I love mixing things up a bit and having fun with fashion. I find eye- popping colours such as this pink blazer and cute accessories such as this skull head band can add the fun factor to just about any outfit.

Stripes are really in the spotlight this season! The high street is dripping with stripes on pretty much everything  I have a love-hate relationship with this striped maxi dress (from Very.co.uk) as I do feel sometimes that stripes can make me look a little 'hippy'. What I do love about this dress is that it is very versatile. I would easily throw a leather jacket or denim jacket over it .As I am only 5ft 3, the dress is a little long but that's why god invented heels.















Outfit
Maxi dress- Very.co.uk
Boots-Aldo
Glasses- Vintage
Blazer- Vanessa Bruno
Faux fur- Topshop

2 comments:

  1. Love your maxi dress and the boots - gorgeous!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit post: Ombre & 90's Tie-Dye

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment :)

    I have checked out your blog too- now following you.

    Loving the 90s and your Tie dye top is gorge x

    ReplyDelete