Tuesday 12 June 2012

Shout out to my girl: JASMINE KACHARINA MAY.







So Graduate fashion week began on Sunday, I was lucky enough to be invited by one of my old assistants, Jasmine as she was showing her collection at GFW. Sadly I could not make it due to work commitments= seriously GUTTED!!!

I always look forward to GFW as I love discovering new talent and as always this year did NOT disappoint. I've had a look on line at of some the new emerging designers from all Uni's that have showcased their collections..... lots of fab stuff BUT I want to send a BIG shout out to ,JASMINE KACHARINA MAY.  


Jasmine is not only the sweetest girl but she is SOOOOOOOO talented!!!  Her work is just fab, fab , fab!!


Take a look at some pics of  her 'Hallucinate' collection below from GFW


I love the vibrant prints (I need those leggings and the maxi in my life) and I also love all the layered laser cut outwork.


Not to sound biased by I defo think Jasmine is one to watch and I for one am looking forward to what the future will bring for her.

xxx










Check out my post on GFW that I wrote for www.tha-one.com:
http://tha-one.com/2012/06/remember-namejasmine-kacharina/

No comments:

Post a Comment