Tuesday 20 November 2012

House of Shoena goes to Pacha

So as I mentioned a few blog posts ago, I am launching a small on-line shop called 'House of Shoena’ (HOS),  due to launch the end of the November 2012.

My shop will stock  LIP-SMACKING  one off samples and  vintage products that I have sourced  and also pre -owned products (previously owned by me). HOS will also stock lovely products from emerging brands/designers.

2 weeks ago something AMAZING happened; I was approached by a cool woman asking if I could feature some of my products in her fashion show that she was organising to support emerging brands/designers . It seems she saw a picture from my photo-shoot and fell in love with the gorgeous Ox blood fur jacket that the hot model  was rocking very well!!





I STILL can not believe it (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh). I agreed obvs and the fashion shoot is due to take place on December 21st in Pacha night club.


You can buy your tickets here



Hope you can come down and show me some love!!!!
It would be Fab if you could spread the word and tell your peeps too J

Now I need to start working out what I’m going to wear… hhhhhmmmm
 Logo designed by Maryam Javaid, check out her website here



















No comments:

Post a Comment