Thursday 26 July 2012

Feeling hot hot hot

I am REALLY, REALLY enjoying the sunshine!!!!!!!!! I am trying not to listen to all the talk about the sun disappearing on Friday.

At the moment I am a little obsessed  with my Celliana hair chain that I blogged about here.  I think its deffo great to wear when the sun is shinning. In the photo below I am wearing it with  a playsuit that I bought from the concession ZACK when they were in Topshop ummm yearssssssssssssss ago!!! I think it was back in 2008??  I remember paying about £20 for two as I also have the multi coloured version.


I teamed this playsuit with tan studded flat sandals( but you can not see them in this picture) and then swapped my sandals later for my yellow Zara  heeled sandals  that I blogged about  Here for after work drinkies

I am a big fan of clashing so although my sandals were yellow I opted for a purple/pink croc clutch bag that matched my lippy. The fab clutch is by a lovely accessory brand called Etui. They are a concession based in Topshop Oxford Circus and also in Topshop White city. They sell the most stunning bags. I will do a blog  post about their products later as they have kindly sent me some products .

Let me know  What do you think of my outfit?

Enjoy the sun!!!! xxx








                                                         Outfit

                                                       Playsuit- Zack
                                                      Clutch-Etui
                                                      Hair Chair -Celliana
                                                      Rings-Miss Selfridge

2 comments: