Sunday 15 July 2012

Motel definitely ROCKS!

Seriously I love Motel! I alway find such great items when shopping this brand!!! I tend to always shop for motel in Topshop Oxford circus as the motel concession there is great!!

To feed my motel obsession even more last Friday I was sent a sneak preview of the motel AW12 collection, ahhh!! I can confirm the AW12 collection is just uh-mazing!! The collection consists of lots of leopard print-classic and coloured, ladder back body con dresses and lots of lovely  prints.

My Faves: the gorgeous strapless dip hem dress and the cute purple leopard print shorts





The shoot looks like it was so much fun, the model is stunning too and also features many must-have shoes likes a fierce pair of black shoes with a  spiked heel and also a pair of  (what looked like) black Jeffrey Campbell boots.

Below are some more pics from the look book as well as a  link to view the behind the scenes video of the shoot. How cool are the cars??









I'm in love with the ladder back on this dress, So sexy!!  Hmm I think I need this in my life, I would rock this with my suede round toes heels and pink lippy.





Link to the behind the scenes vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ2w2qDiYwQ&feature=player_embedded



The collection is on sale from today so visit http://www.motelrocks.com/ and get your motel shop on.
After watching the video and scrolling through the pics, I am pretty sure you will agree with me when I say that Motel definitely ROCKS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment