Wednesday 15 August 2012

Bootylicious

These  A-MAZING cowboy boots by vintage on line  boutique; The Pretty Junk, scream bootylicious! I am seriously lusting over them!!!!

They would look great with shorts or a dress with bare legs now and then with tights come next season.

The pretty junk is one of those vintage on line sites that you are pretty much guaranteed  to find at least 5  things that you need to have your life right away. Once you visit the site you will see what all the hype is about. So I say this; for the love of  fashion fabulousness visit the site  and get your shop on, oh and thank me later for giving you the heads up.




Night of Hunters Studded Boots

£195.00


1 comment:

  1. Wow I love these boots, they're gorgeous! Thanks for commenting on my blog, sorry it was so long ago for some reason your comment was put in spam, I've only just found it. Thanks for your lovely words and following, I hope you continue to enjoy it! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete