Sunday 19 August 2012

My LWD









Today was the first day of Pure London in Olympia. I attend Pure every season and  I always enjoy  going!!  I love the variety of brands exhibiting, the seminars and workshops , Q&A's and of course watching the catwalk shows.

 I am always keen to attend the WGSN forecast presentations and  the WGSN  catwalk shows. Today due to a slight alarm  hick up,  I woke up way later than I planned too BUT  I managed to get to Pure just in time for the  WGSN  Trend Forecast for 2013 , Yay!  Thank goodness I planned my outfit the night before.

As I knew it was going to be another HOT day I wanted to wear one of my many summer items that I still have not had  the chance to wear due to our crazyyyyy summer this year. In the end I opted for my white ruffle BCBG  dress, simply because I have never worn it before  (don't ask me why). I teamed my little white dress (LWD) with one of my favourite pairs of shoes: tribal-esque wedges, my new bag and of course a bright red lip.











Outfit: Dress: BCBG, Bag: ETUI, Wedges: Aldo, Sunglasses: my sister's



Highlight of  Pure?

- The WGSN catwalk show that consisted of lots of  gorgeous prints, ahh Roll on SS13!!














I also LOVED the  Q&A session with the incredibly Fabulous  Brix Smith- Smart, which I found SO inspirational!! I just love how passionate she is about  fashion. One of the many things she said that stick to my mind is 'follow your passion' as I  really believe that when you do follow your passion then you will shine and are unlikely to fail.



Did you go to Pure?  What did you think?


Thanks to my sister for taking my outfit snaps x

No comments:

Post a Comment