Sunday 12 August 2012

Head turning heels

 Nicholas Kirkwood is one of my all time favourite footwear designers!!!   I have just had a look at his collaboration with Erdem and I am seriously drooling over these printed silk leather boots. Come on, you must admit that these boots are fan-ta-bulous! ( yes, this is a made up word: a combination of  fabulous and fantastic as one of these words simply was not enough to describe my  LOVE for these beauties).

JUST look at the heel, the beautiful print, the avant-garde silhouette; WOW!!!!! Once again Mr Nicholas Kirkwood I tip my hat to you!!!

Hmm now I just need to get a pay rise or maybe sell some stuff or save some pennies on travel and walk to work, eat beans on toast for a month to afford these boots. lol! *sigh*



             Geometric-heel printed silk-covered leather ankle boots

£895











What you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment