Sunday 5 August 2012

Purple Rain



Purple has always been one of my favourite colours so it is great that it is also one of the KEY colours for AW12. If you think back to the AW12 catwalk collections, for Designers such as House of Holland, Christopher Kane and Erdem, they were all pushing purple in their collections.

Christopher Kane AW12

Erdem AW12 and AW12 Nicholas Kirkwood for Erdem footwear

The best way to wear purple for AW12 I think is to mix it up with black and play with various textures such as lace, brocade and lots of sparkle. I do also love to wear purple with mustard as I love to clash it up as I am not really into looking too matchy, matchy.

I was recently sent a few clutch bags by a great brand called Etui. Both the clutch bags you see in the photo above are from Etui. The large croc skin ' Envelope' Clutch is one of their best sellers, The bag comes in 4 or 5 other colours and is priced at £79. Etui is a concession in Topshop Oxford Circus and Westfield. They are one of the best selling concessions in topshop and have a wide range of gorgeous bags. The company is owned by a Polish-English couple, and all bags are designed and produced in the UK.

Clutches are key accessory trend for AW12 so if you are after a new clutch or just a gorgeous bag that is a little different then I would recommend popping down to Etui. I can pretty much guarantee that A) you will LOVE your purchase and B) you will be thanking me later.




















No comments:

Post a Comment